In order for clients to succeed in Stabilization and eventually in Maintenance, they have to plan. Clinics/coaches need to establish this expectation from the very start of their coaching relationship with their clients. This can be enforced through the Client Success Agreement (available on the Client Library) in which the client will acknowledge that he/she is to do the protocol “as instructed.”
Articles in this section
- For people doing Phase 1 only for 2 weeks, do they also need to start carbs at 40 in stabilization and go up to 50 max?
- What’s an energy gap?
- Are there science support documents? Our clinics will ask for this regarding the new phases to support the categorization of the 3 macros and net carb increase approach?
- What to do when a client says, "I hate to plan!" ?
- Clarification on guidelines for those who are doing a tune up, especially as that’s now recommended twice a year. Is a full 7-day step down necessary? For example, someone doing a tune up loses 12 pounds. Best way to stabilize?
- What are the recommendations for exercise in stabilization?
- Could the coach suggest increasing the proteins in the Stabilization phase instead of the fat when the dieters are having some craving.
- Does the step-down week count as part of the recommended time in stabilization?
- May you confirm the unlimited vegetables do not count toward the net 40 carbs?
- How does alcohol factor in during Step-Down, Stabilization and Maintenance?