1 cup of bone broth can have close to 10 grams of protein. Ideal Protein is an adequate protein diet. For many, an additional 20 grams of protein per day could make this a high protein diet, which can impact glycogen stores and ketosis.
Articles in this section
- Are IP Water Enhancers unlimited?
- Are all tofu flavors allowed on the protocol?
- Is Redmond Salt still recommended?
- Why were vegetables not added to the photos on the Phase Sheets?
- Do supplements have to be taken at lunch?
- Why is pork not included on the Macros Protein sheet?
- They have canola oil listed on in the new "oils" section. People are asking why this is okay as they've read mixed to negative reviews on canola oil from different sites, health places etc...
- To clarify the protein serving in phase 2, is the amount measured uncooked as we currently do? Also, with the additional oils, is there a guideline to heat or not to heat?
- Why are carrots not listed on the Daily Macro Need sheet?
- The stabilization macro sheet doesn’t allow swap outs? For example Greek yogurt versus 2 percent plain. Greek is now considered a protein source, but 2 percent would be fat. It’s not an option listed under fat.