This post will contain a thread of the latest changes made to the IdealSmart App.
September 7, 2019 - iOS & Android
- You can now access the Pre-Order cart function within the App. (Please note: Your clinic or centre must have enabled this feature in order to access the pre-order cart)
- The “Coach Login” feature is now live:
- To access the Coach features, click the “Coach button” on the App Login screen
- Once logged in with your Coach account you have access to two main functions:
- Dieter List & Sync: Here a coach can view their entire dieter list (with search & sorting) and by clicking the Sync button you can sync any dieter with the IdealSmart scale.
- Quick Read: This feature allows a coach to weigh anyone in, without needing an IdealSmart account
- Minor bug fixes and under the hood improvements
June 20, 2019 - Android
- Summary Screen bug fixed, data should show correctly
- BMI Graph issue has been fixed
- Other minor “under the hood” bug fixes
April 22, 2019 - IOS & Android
- Video Player crash with iOS 12.2 is now fixed (for real this time we hope!)
- Preferences now only accepts US (Pounds/Miles) and Metric (Kg/KM) as measurement unit.
- When journaling food you can now put in values larger than 100 when using grams.
- Water progress list view now shows correct unit of measure.
- When switching between IP, Generic, Branded when journaling food it will not wipe out your search term.
- You can now add IP foods to recipes
- Summary screen tweaked to support smaller fonts and screen sizes
March 20, 2019 - IOS & Android
- New Summary screen highlighting your weight loss journey, we welcome feedback on additional summary items/features you would like to see!
- BMI graphs have been added to Progress Charts
- All Ideal Protein products should now be able to be barcode scanned (The Nutrionix 3rd Party Food Database have updated their records with our product portfolio)
- When syncing IdealSmart Band it will now vibrate
- When syncing IdealSmart Band it will always update/sync the current time
- Added the “App Version #” under the Settings menu
- You can now add a recipe right from the Meal Journal when adding a food (simply click Recipe and then the “+” button bottom right when journaling a food item)
- Coaching Videos have been numbered
- When creating an IdealSmart account you will now receive a confirm password screen
February 18, 2019 - IOS & Android
- Height display fix (5'12 now reports properly as 6'0, etc)
- Added fix for crashes related to Branded items that return bad data from Nutrionix meal journal database (ex. Walden Farms coffee creamer)
January 28, 2019 - IOS & Android
- Bug fix for height and phone number editing.
- Verified One Plus 5 devices work correctly with the App (Android Only)
January 17, 2019 - IOS & Android
- Minor Bug Fixes
January 9, 2019 - IOS & Android
- Bug fixes to scale syncing and manual weight entry
- Continue to add greater support for Android devices
December 30, 2019 - Android Only
- Fixed the "scale sync" issues for users who had Android phones working previously
December 28, 2019 - IOS & Android
- Minor bug fixes to French translations
December 1, 2019 - IOS & Android
- French version of App launched
- Progress chart section now has ability to show you your data in "List" view
- Add ability to share Recipes, simply click the share icon when viewing a recipe
- BMR calculator added, click the "+" and then the BMR option