Vegetarians can follow the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and can consume eggs, fish or tofu during their evening meal for their whole protein. As an alternative, vegetarians can have 2 Ideal Protein foods for dinner in replacement of their whole protein. Ensure you review the ingredient list on all boxes before purchasing them.
Articles in this section
- Can I be on the Protocol if I'm a vegetarian?
- Can I eat only unlimited vegetables as my 4 cups per day?
- Can I split the whole protein throughout the day?
- How is the Ideal Salt different from my regular salt?
- How many "extras" can I have beside the foods listed on the phase sheets?
- What is defined as regular milk?
- Why is there so much sodium (salt) in your soups?
- Where do I find recipes?
- Why does it says "(beef)" in the ingredient list of some IP product when there is apparently no meat ingredients ?
- Is there any issue with a dieter wanting to split up their store-bought protein (i.e. fish, chicken, etc.) and have 1/2 (3-4 oz) at both lunch and dinner (in their salad), along with an Ideal Protein drink?