Cellulite is subcutaneous fat and may result from a complex combination of factors ranging from hormones to heredity. The Ideal Protein Protocol focuses on weight loss and weight maintenance. Your healthcare provider will be the best person to provide you with recommendations.
Articles in this section
- What should my ketone indication be while I'm on Phase 1?
- Can weight loss affect my menstrual cycle?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I have Fatty Liver Disease?
- If I have elevated liver enzymes, may I follow the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- How does this program affect someone with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Does skin loosening occur on the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I'm taking Coumadin (warfarin)?
- Could this Protocol affect my birth control?
- Ketosis and cancer?
- Do you have suggestions for getting rid of cellulite?