We don't recommend the use of Keto-Stix as they will only react to 1 of the 3 ketones your body makes. Keto-Stix does not react with beta-hydroxybutyrate (the major ketone your body produces) or with acetone. If you are losing fat and maintaining your lean mass, you are successfully on track with your weight objective.
Articles in this section
- What should my ketone indication be while I'm on Phase 1?
- Can weight loss affect my menstrual cycle?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I have Fatty Liver Disease?
- If I have elevated liver enzymes, may I follow the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- How does this program affect someone with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Does skin loosening occur on the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I'm taking Coumadin (warfarin)?
- Could this Protocol affect my birth control?
- Ketosis and cancer?
- Do you have suggestions for getting rid of cellulite?