During your weight loss journey, you will have the choice to eat from a variety of Ideal Protein foods that are easy to prepare and available in a variety of textures, tastes and flavor. A regular meal day on Phase 1 includes; 3 Ideal Protein foods, 4 cups of select vegetables, and 1 dinner protein of your choice, according to the Phase 1 sheet of the Protocol.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why is the total amount of sugar and fiber doesn't always match the total carb on your box?
- What is the Whey Protein source? Is it from cows which are not given Bovine Growth Hormones (BGH) and are the cows grass fed/organic?
- Why is it important for dieters to go through all four phases adding foods slowly back into their diet?