The four phases of the Ideal Protein Protocol are designed to help you set, achieve and maintain your weight loss goals. During the weight loss phases of the Protocol, we limit carbohydrate intake to encourage the body to turn to its fat stores for energy. By eating Ideal Protein foods, the Protocol helps to sustain muscle mass while teaching you how to develop smarter eating habits and lifestyle choices, to help maintain your weight after weight loss is achieved.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein a ketogenic diet?
- My religion prevents me to eat specific foods. How can I avoid them while on the Protocol?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why doesn't the total amount of sugar and fiber not always match the total carb on your box?