The four phases of the Ideal Protein Protocol are designed to help you set, achieve and maintain your weight loss goals. Once a dieter has achieved his or her weight loss goal, we want to increase the caloric intake slowly by going through Phases 2 and 3 before settling in on the stabilization phase. This is a critical part of their long-term success.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why is the total amount of sugar and fiber doesn't always match the total carb on your box?
- What is the Whey Protein source? Is it from cows which are not given Bovine Growth Hormones (BGH) and are the cows grass fed/organic?
- Why is it important for dieters to go through all four phases adding foods slowly back into their diet?