While on the weight loss phases of the Protocol, light exercising can be acceptable but significant aerobic exercise must be avoided. Stretching, moderate yoga, walking, lifting light weights, resistance training, are all acceptable exercises. Simply make sure you're not out of breath and are able to have a conversation during the activity. Refer to the Fitness Videos available in the IdealSmart Platform.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein a ketogenic diet?
- My religion prevents me to eat specific foods. How can I avoid them while on the Protocol?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why doesn't the total amount of sugar and fiber not always match the total carb on your box?