The Ideal Protein Protocol is a low-sodium program, therefore, we require you add this mineral to help balance electrolytes and to ensure that your body has all the sodium it needs to function properly.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein a ketogenic diet?
- My religion prevents me to eat specific foods. How can I avoid them while on the Protocol?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why doesn't the total amount of sugar and fiber not always match the total carb on your box?