Sucralose is a sweetener derived from sugar cane. It has zero (0) calories and is completely cleared from the body within a day, which means that it has very little impact on the blood and its glycemia.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein a ketogenic diet?
- My religion prevents me to eat specific foods. How can I avoid them while on the Protocol?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why doesn't the total amount of sugar and fiber not always match the total carb on your box?