These are high biological value proteins and employ six different proteins, varying from products to products: whey isolates, soy isolates, milk protein, pea protein, albumin, and hydrolyzed collagen. This gives many options and is designed for people with sensitivities to dairy, soy or vegetarians, allowing them to participate in the Protocol.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein a ketogenic diet?
- My religion prevents me to eat specific foods. How can I avoid them while on the Protocol?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why doesn't the total amount of sugar and fiber not always match the total carb on your box?