The Phase 1 sheet lists all acceptable cuts of whole protein. Ask your butcher if you have any questions and they should be able to point out the leaner cuts of meat. In addition, pre-packed meats that are found in your supermarket will contain nutritional facts on their package. Review the nutritional facts before purchasing.
Articles in this section
- Can I be on the Protocol if I'm a vegetarian?
- Can I eat only unlimited vegetables as my 4 cups per day?
- Can I split the whole protein throughout the day?
- How is the Ideal Salt different from my regular salt?
- How many "extras" can I have beside the foods listed on the phase sheets?
- What is defined as regular milk?
- Why is there so much sodium (salt) in your soups?
- Where do I find recipes?
- Why does it says "(beef)" in the ingredient list of some IP product when there is apparently no meat ingredients ?
- Is there any issue with a dieter wanting to split up their store-bought protein (i.e. fish, chicken, etc.) and have 1/2 (3-4 oz) at both lunch and dinner (in their salad), along with an Ideal Protein drink?