During the weight loss phases of the Protocol, when the amounts of carbohydrates you consume is reduced, your body's first source of energy is suddenly decreased. Consequently, your blood sugar becomes lower than what your system is used to, and you may feel tired. We recommend that you wait until you have reached stabilization until you donate blood.
Articles in this section
- Will cold medications take me out of ketosis?
- Can I donate blood while I'm on the Protocol?
- Why are the supplements required?
- I have diabetes. Can I do the program?
- I'm lactose intolerant. Do you have any suggestions?
- Can I do the program if I'm pregnant?
- How do I measure fat loss on this program?
- How can I curb the hunger?
- Should I take a fiber stool softener?
- What do you recommend doing for constipation?