Yes, two weeks after starting the Protocol, you can donate blood, as long as you're feeling well. Ensure you drink extra water that day to stay hydrated; also you may use the Water Enhancers for electrolytes; this would be very helpful. If you feel weak afterwards, instead of drinking the provided orange juice, we recommend you have an Ideal Protein bar or drink instead.
Articles in this section
- What should my ketone indication be while I'm on Phase 1?
- Can weight loss affect my menstrual cycle?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I have Fatty Liver Disease?
- If I have elevated liver enzymes, may I follow the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- How does this program affect someone with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Does skin loosening occur on the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I'm taking Coumadin (warfarin)?
- Could this Protocol affect my birth control?
- Ketosis and cancer?
- Do you have suggestions for getting rid of cellulite?