Yes, you can follow the Ideal Protein Protocol or the Alternative Protocol, depending if you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. Your Coach may suggest you seek medical advice based on your Health Profile and medications. Please note that Type 1 Diabetics should only follow the Alternative Protocol.
Articles in this section
- What should my ketone indication be while I'm on Phase 1?
- Can weight loss affect my menstrual cycle?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I have Fatty Liver Disease?
- If I have elevated liver enzymes, may I follow the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- How does this program affect someone with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Does skin loosening occur on the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I'm taking Coumadin (warfarin)?
- Could this Protocol affect my birth control?
- Ketosis and cancer?
- Do you have suggestions for getting rid of cellulite?