Yes, you can follow the Ideal Protein protocol or the Alternative protocol, depending if you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes. Your coach may suggest you seek medical advice based on your health profile. Please note that Type 1 Diabetics can only do the Alternative Protocol.
Articles in this section
- Will cold medications take me out of ketosis?
- Can I donate blood while I'm on the Protocol?
- Why are the supplements required?
- I have diabetes. Can I do the program?
- I'm lactose intolerant. Do you have any suggestions?
- Can I do the program if I'm pregnant?
- How do I measure fat loss on this program?
- How can I curb the hunger?
- Should I take a fiber stool softener?
- What do you recommend doing for constipation?