The IdealSmart Scale or the BCA (Body Composition Analysis) scans the body using bio impedance. It's possible to get a reliable measure of your changing body fat - and the 'lean mass' (everything other than fat) in your body. Fat has a greater volume than muscle, therefore if you are losing inches every week, you are losing fat. Speak with your Coach if you need more information.
Articles in this section
- What should my ketone indication be while I'm on Phase 1?
- Can weight loss affect my menstrual cycle?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I have Fatty Liver Disease?
- If I have elevated liver enzymes, may I follow the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- How does this program affect someone with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Does skin loosening occur on the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I'm taking Coumadin (warfarin)?
- Could this Protocol affect my birth control?
- Ketosis and cancer?
- Do you have suggestions for getting rid of cellulite?