If you're in your first week, it is not uncommon to still be dealing with hunger. You can refer to the Phase 1 sheet and have unlimited raw vegetables and lettuce. If you're 2 or 3 weeks in, you shouldn't be having that issue in any significant way. If you are, you should look very closely with your coach at just how many carbs you're getting - and do what it takes to be sure they're as low as possible.
Articles in this section
- Will cold medications take me out of ketosis?
- Can I donate blood while I'm on the Protocol?
- Why are the supplements required?
- I have diabetes. Can I do the program?
- I'm lactose intolerant. Do you have any suggestions?
- Can I do the program if I'm pregnant?
- How do I measure fat loss on this program?
- How can I curb the hunger?
- Should I take a fiber stool softener?
- What do you recommend doing for constipation?