If you're in your first or second week, it is not uncommon to still be dealing with hunger. You can refer to the Phase 1 sheet and eat from the unlimited raw vegetables and lettuce category. If you are still feeling hungry, you can have a cup of hot broth with a few vegetables and herbs (a slice of onion, a slice of mushroom, etc...). If this doesn't help, review your Daily Journal with your Coach. For more information, watch the Coaching Video Series intitled "Here's how your body may initially respond", available on the IdealSmart Platform.
Articles in this section
- What should my ketone indication be while I'm on Phase 1?
- Can weight loss affect my menstrual cycle?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I have Fatty Liver Disease?
- If I have elevated liver enzymes, may I follow the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- How does this program affect someone with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
- Does skin loosening occur on the Ideal Protein Protocol?
- May I follow the Ideal Protein if I'm taking Coumadin (warfarin)?
- Could this Protocol affect my birth control?
- Ketosis and cancer?
- Do you have suggestions for getting rid of cellulite?