Make sure you're consuming a minimum of 2 liters (64 oz.) of water per day. Also ensure you consume 4 cups of vegetables and at least one green salad per day. This will provide the necessary fiber. For additional recommendations, speak to your coach.
Articles in this section
- Will cold medications take me out of ketosis?
- Can I donate blood while I'm on the Protocol?
- Why are the supplements required?
- I have diabetes. Can I do the program?
- I'm lactose intolerant. Do you have any suggestions?
- Can I do the program if I'm pregnant?
- How do I measure fat loss on this program?
- How can I curb the hunger?
- Should I take a fiber stool softener?
- What do you recommend doing for constipation?