The immune system, all of your vital organs, your eyes, your nails, your hair, your skin and your muscles all are made of protein. Muscles are the engine that burns calories. So, the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn and the more calories you burn, the more fat you burn. That’s why men lose weight faster than women, because typically men have greater muscle mass than women.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why is the total amount of sugar and fiber doesn't always match the total carb on your box?
- What is the Whey Protein source? Is it from cows which are not given Bovine Growth Hormones (BGH) and are the cows grass fed/organic?
- Why is it important for dieters to go through all four phases adding foods slowly back into their diet?