The Alternative Phase 1 protocol doesn't take you into ketosis. It's used for specific situations where ketosis may not be the best option. Alternative Protocol dieters are permitted up to three (3) additional food items per day, one from each of the three different food groups: carbohydrates (Group I), fruits (Group II) and fats (Group III). Your coach will be able to discuss with you and help you decide which Protocol is best suited for your needs. Please note that Type 1 Diabetics can only do the Alternative Protocol.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why is the total amount of sugar and fiber doesn't always match the total carb on your box?
- What is the Whey Protein source? Is it from cows which are not given Bovine Growth Hormones (BGH) and are the cows grass fed/organic?
- Why is it important for dieters to go through all four phases adding foods slowly back into their diet?