You can add fresh mint and/or lemon to your water, or drink peppermint tea to freshen your breath. You can also chew cinnamon sticks and different fresh herbs such as mint, parsley, and basil. The only sugar-free gum specifically approved by Ideal Protein for the Protocol is Xylitol Gum. Keep in mind that it's only to be used in moderation during the first few weeks of the Protocol. Each piece of gum should be counted towards your maximum allowable sweetener count per day (4). Don't hesitate to speak to your Coach who may have other suggestions.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein a ketogenic diet?
- My religion prevents me to eat specific foods. How can I avoid them while on the Protocol?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why doesn't the total amount of sugar and fiber not always match the total carb on your box?