The Ideal Protein weight loss Protocol treats address weight issues at its source. The Protocol aims at reducing carbohydrates and fats, not protein. In so doing, it preserves muscle tissue and protects vital organs to secure their proper function. In other words, the goal is to lose fat, not muscle. While on the Protocol, through personalized coaching, you're also provided with healthier lifestyle education so that you are empowered to sustain your weight loss results over your life course.
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why is the total amount of sugar and fiber doesn't always match the total carb on your box?
- What is the Whey Protein source? Is it from cows which are not given Bovine Growth Hormones (BGH) and are the cows grass fed/organic?
- Why is it important for dieters to go through all four phases adding foods slowly back into their diet?