As you've learned from your success on the Protocol, it's important to know how to read the nutrition facts on the foods you purchase. Look at the total carbohydrate count; look at the grams of sugar and the grams of fiber. If you subtract the fiber grams from the total carbohydrates, that number should pretty much be the grams of sugar (if it's more, there's probably some hidden sugar in there!).
Articles in this section
- What is the cost of Ideal Protein?
- What is Ideal Protein?
- Is the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol safe?
- Is Ideal Protein healthy?
- What do you eat on the Ideal Protein diet?
- Where can I buy Ideal Protein products?
- How does the Ideal Protein diet work?
- Why is the total amount of sugar and fiber doesn't always match the total carb on your box?
- What is the Whey Protein source? Is it from cows which are not given Bovine Growth Hormones (BGH) and are the cows grass fed/organic?
- Why is it important for dieters to go through all four phases adding foods slowly back into their diet?