Ideal Protein uses sucralose as a sweetener. It is derived from sugar cane and tastes like sugar. Sucralose has zero (0) calories and is completely cleared from the body within a day, which means that it has very little impact on the blood and its glycemia.
Articles in this section
- Where do I find recipes?
- Why does it says "(beef)" in the ingredient list of some IP product when there is apparently no meat ingredients ?
- Is there any issue with a dieter wanting to split up their store-bought protein (i.e. fish, chicken, etc.) and have 1/2 (3-4 oz) at both lunch and dinner (in their salad), along with an Ideal Protein drink?
- Is the sugar-free wine allowed on the Protocol?
- Is the gum Xylitol (only available at health food stores) permitted?
- Are the Edamame soy beans permitted on the Protocol?
- Is tofu allowed on the diet?
- Can dieters eat “sugar-free” candy only containing sugar alcohol?
- Can I have sparkling water?
- Can I use Shirataki noodles as a pasta alternative?