No, creamers are not permitted. However, regular milk is allowed, as long as you're staying within the 1 ounce (30 ml) limit per day. Unsweetened Soy, and Almond milk are also allowed. Keep in mind that your Ready-to-Serve Chocolate, Vanilla or Cappuccino Ideal Protein shakes are OK to use in your coffee as creamers.
Articles in this section
- Can I be on the Protocol if I'm a vegetarian?
- Can I eat only unlimited vegetables as my 4 cups per day?
- Can I split the whole protein throughout the day?
- How is the Ideal Salt different from my regular salt?
- How many "extras" can I have beside the foods listed on the phase sheets?
- What is defined as regular milk?
- Why is there so much sodium (salt) in your soups?
- Where do I find recipes?
- Why does it says "(beef)" in the ingredient list of some IP product when there is apparently no meat ingredients ?
- Is there any issue with a dieter wanting to split up their store-bought protein (i.e. fish, chicken, etc.) and have 1/2 (3-4 oz) at both lunch and dinner (in their salad), along with an Ideal Protein drink?