To verify scale measurements using the older version of the IP Body Scale, please follow these steps:
- Take out and replace batteries to reset your scale.
- Make sure you are barefoot when weighing-in.
- Place the scale on a flat, even, hard surface.
- Make sure the scale surface is dry and clean.
- Stand balanced on the Ideal Protein Scale with your feet firmly placed on the metal sensors
- Make sure your profile settings in the app (particularly height, age and gender) are correct.
**Please Note: Do not eat or drink anything for at least 2 hours prior to weigh-in. Weigh-in at the same time each day to ensure consistent measurements.