Instructions below are for the previous version of the IP Body Scale.
Please follow these steps:
- Turn Bluetooth on in your phone settings.
- Reset your Ideal Protein Scale by removing and then replacing the batteries.
- Log out of the Ideal Protein App and then log in again.
- Open the Ideal Protein app and select “weigh-in” FIRST, then step on your Ideal Protein scale.
- Remain still on your scale and on the Ideal Protein App’s scale sync page until your scale completes its measurements. You will know this is complete when the app lists your weight and body fat %.
NOTE: For Android users, you must enable location services to use the Ideal Protein Bluetooth devices. Please review your phone instructional guides to set your location services. Alternatively, you may delete the Ideal Protein App, re-install it, select “band” and then select “allow” when you see a pop-up screen.