The scale is a Class II medical grade device approved by the FDA. It has undergone rigorous clinical testing to ensure accuracy of its measurements. You should expect to see a variance of up to 1 pound and up to 3% body fat % when comparing scales from any two manufacturers.
Articles in this section
- IMPORTANT: Weigh-in tips
- How do I weigh-in on my IdealSmart Scale?
- How should we clean the IdealSmart Scale?
- What does the Hydration % mean?
- What measurements does my IdealSmart Scale collect?
- What is the weight limit on my scale?
- Who should not use the IdealSmart Scale?
- Do I need W-Fi to use my IdealSmart Scale?
- Does the IdealSmart Scale have an athlete mode?
- Is the IdealSmart Scale accurate?