Yes. You need your phone to connect to wifi or your cellular data network to connect your app profile with your scale and to receive all the scale’s measurements (weight, body fat %, hydration %, BMI).
Articles in this section
- Why does the scale sometimes display a certain weight and then the data in the Platform is off by 0.1 lbs?
- IMPORTANT: Weigh-in tips
- How do I weigh-in on my Ideal Protein Scale?
- How should we clean the Ideal Protein Protein Scale?
- What does the Hydration % mean?
- My scale does not display weight in my preferred unit of measurement
- My scale measurements do not appear to be accurate
- My Ideal Protein scale does not complete my measurements / show all measurements.
- I cannot connect my Ideal Protein Scale with my Ideal Protein App
- What measurements does my Ideal Protein Scale collect?