Yes. You need your phone to connect to wifi or your cellular data network to connect your app profile with your scale and to receive all the scale’s measurements (weight, body fat %, hydration %, BMI).
Articles in this section
- Why does the scale sometimes display a certain weight and then the data in Idealsmart is off by 0.1 lbs?
- IMPORTANT: Weigh-in tips
- How do I weigh-in on my IdealSmart Scale?
- How should we clean the IdealSmart Scale?
- What does the Hydration % mean?
- My scale does not display weight in my preferred unit of measurement
- My scale measurements do not appear to be accurate
- My IdealSmart scale does not complete my measurements / show all measurements.
- I cannot connect my IdealSmart Scale with my IdealSmart App
- What measurements does my IdealSmart Scale collect?