Yes. You need your phone to connect to wifi or your cellular data network to connect your app profile with your scale and to receive all the scale’s measurements (weight, body fat %, hydration %, BMI).
Articles in this section
- IMPORTANT: Weigh-in tips
- How do I weigh-in on my IdealSmart Scale?
- How should we clean the IdealSmart Scale?
- What does the Hydration % mean?
- What measurements does my IdealSmart Scale collect?
- What is the weight limit on my scale?
- Who should not use the IdealSmart Scale?
- Do I need W-Fi to use my IdealSmart Scale?
- Does the IdealSmart Scale have an athlete mode?
- Is the IdealSmart Scale accurate?