Yes - your scale is connected via Bluetooth to your phone and then uses Wi-Fi or your phone's cellular network to upload the data to the Ideal Protein Web Portal.
Articles in this section
- Why does the scale sometimes display a certain weight and then the data in the Platform is off by 0.1 lbs?
- IMPORTANT: Weigh-in tips
- How do I weigh-in on my Ideal Protein Scale?
- How should we clean the Ideal Protein Protein Scale?
- What does the Hydration % mean?
- My scale does not display weight in my preferred unit of measurement
- My scale measurements do not appear to be accurate
- My Ideal Protein scale does not complete my measurements / show all measurements.
- I cannot connect my Ideal Protein Scale with my Ideal Protein App
- What measurements does my Ideal Protein Scale collect?